Audio plays through one ear only when cable coming out of jack is bent? (Logitech G330 & Tritton Kunai)

HappyHambo

Estimable
Dec 3, 2014
I own two pairs of headphones (Logitech G330 & Tritton Kunai) which only "work" when the cable which comes out of the audio jack is bent in a certain direction and when it does work it only plays through the right ear? I was wondering if anyone knew what the problem is and if anyone knows a way to fix it?

Please help!

HappyHambo

Estimable
Dec 3, 2014

I'm not sure that that is the case. The Kunai's don't work on my laptop, Xbox or phone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DakiMC Audio 1
Alterix97 Audio 1
shahriar.ratul3123 Audio 6
R Audio 2
C Audio 2
S Audio 1
Z Audio 0
SwfityIce13 Audio 2
SupremeEditor Audio 0
billsam Audio 1
V Audio 1
krieghalp Audio 1
M Audio 1
C Audio 1
S Audio 1
S Audio 1
J Audio 5
D Audio 1
C Audio 1
C Audio 2
Similar threads
Question 5.1 surround plays sound on all speakers instead of separately
Question Headphones playing radio instead of computer audio
Solved! Why do I get static /sparking type of noise from my earphone when I play any sound/music suddenly ?
Question Microphone is playing computer audio even when muted
Solved! 5.1 Surround Sound no audio playing on PC
Solved! Xbox & Computer both connected to same monitor... How can I get my standalone speakers to play audio through both devices?
Question Audio is desynced when playing video of any kind.
Solved! Computer audio plays thorugh mic and my mic isnt working now, help?
Question Earphones playing internal audio when on calls. How do I fix this?
Solved! Can a Samsung HT_j5550l/ZN play netflix in dolby digital plus in the app on it?
Solved! Speakers and headphones are not recognized as separate devices, and sound plays in both.
Solved! Razer Kraken 7.1 not playing any audio after disconnecting
Question Creative T15 Wireless playing sound only from left speaker when using aux
Play Audio through TV using 3.5mm to A/V cable
how do i get zone 2 to play the same audio as zone 1 with optical cable
Sony Bluray sound not playing the TV sound with Audio cable connected. It was working earlier. Please help
my tv doesn't have an audio optical input but my cable box does can i connect the cable box to the tv and play the tv through
Can I use my laptop as "speakers" to play sound for my Playstation 3?
Play Cable/Apple Tv Audio through TV with Optical Audio?
Are there audio cable splitters/"uniters" that allow two devices to play on one set of speakers simultaneously?

ASK THE COMMUNITY