Audio Setup Issues for PC/PS4/TV Combo

rejsx123

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013
Hi all,

Looking for some advice to help me sort out my setup at home. Just bought a new 4K TV so I have my PS4 pro and my PC connected to the two 4K 60Hz HDR enabled HDMI ports that my TV has, one of which is the ARC port. The other two HDMI ports don't support the enhanced HDMI format that I need for the PS4 and the PC.

I also have a soundbar which is connected to the TV via optical cable but as I can't connect it to the HDMI ARC port, I can't get my TV remote to control the soundbar as well.

Is there any way of splitting the HDMI ARC port so that I can have the PC and soundbar both running through it, or is there another way I can have one remote to control both devices?

Thanks for any help you can give :)

rejsx123

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013
MERGED QUESTION
Question from rejsx123 : "Audio Setup Issues for PC/PS4/TV Combo"

Hi all,

Looking for some advice to help me sort out my setup at home. Just bought a new 4K TV so I have my PS4 pro and my PC connected to the two 4K 60Hz HDR enabled HDMI ports that my TV has, one of which is the ARC port. The other two HDMI ports don't support the enhanced HDMI format that I need for the PS4 and the PC.

I also have a soundbar which is connected to the TV via optical cable but as I can't connect it to the HDMI ARC port, I can't get my TV remote to control the soundbar as well.

Is there any way of splitting the HDMI ARC port so that I can have the PC and soundbar both running through it, or is there another way I can have one remote to control both devices?

Thanks for any help you can give :)