Don Don

Estimable
May 24, 2015
BUDGET

700 - 800 USD

Hello, i need an Autocad Laptop, i work professionally and i sometimes get BIG projects like Airport, pure 2D but the size of it is big enough to make my core i3 gtx620(really bad) PC hang for 2 hours when i shift from model to layout window, i almost shat myslelf cause i work on it for almost 2 weeks and it froze for 2 hours,

now what i want is an on the go work station, a laptop, i just want it to be an i5 cause of temp. issue, i live in the philippines and we average 38'C here, the airport was a 40MB 2D draft, now that doesnt seem to be a big size but when youre working with autocad, thats a big drawing. (bunch of XREFS), i dont really do 3D modeling in autocad, like never

i also use Sketchup but not professionally just time killer,

most of the time i get like 10-15 MB drawing like warehouse, hotels, and mini Mall etc

should i consider a good GPU laptop or i dont know? please help thank you

question
my sister is a graphic designer for games like Hiddeen objects game, he works with photoshop most of the time, and she seems to think that her job needs better Laptop/pc/workstaion than i do, is she right? or CAD>>PHOTOSHOP? thank you. i know cad is heavier than photoshop

add info
i play NBA2k15 maybe you people can recommend laptop that could play that thank you people of the earth

GO warriors!

Lakers for Life

the laptop, thanks

Don Don

Estimable
May 24, 2015
thank you for your answer but what do you mean i dont need a separate GPU? and why should i go for ram?

sorry im newbie here, i just wanna work in peace,

any laptop you can recommend?

thank you sir