Solved! Automatic refreshing browsers and file explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.

arwebdev

Commendable
May 25, 2016
Hello,

My laptop works normally, I usually open Youtube and watch videos and it's all good. However, whenever I put load on it by opening heavy programs like Adobe Illustrator and Adobe After Effects, browser tabs start to refresh automatically from time to time and that annoys me (especially when I watch a tutorial and Youtube keeps refreshing). It's important to notice that sometimes I feel the file explorer refreshes itself too arbitrarily :??:

I have tried different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE), same problem :/
I checked for malware and viruses, cleaned the laptop, I have even formatted it and installed Windows again, same problem :/

I'm thinking whether this issue is related to hardware. Please let me know if you have any thoughts and do let me know how can I investigate more and know how the issue is occurring.

Laptop specs:
Model: Casper Nirvana (Locally made in Turkey laptop)
Processor: Core i7
RAM: 8GB
GFX: 2GB dedicated Nvidia Geforce 680M

Thanks in advanced!

Solution
Refresh as in it acts like you hit F5 or Refresh where it reloads the page? Maybe you are hitting that key by accident. Unplug the laptop keyboard and use an external one, see if that works.

arwebdev

Commendable
May 25, 2016
Yes, that's similar to that. I will try disabling the keyboard, but it might not be the issue because when I open heavy programs like Adobe Illustrator and Adobe AfterEffects, this issue increases and occurs more than usual, so I guess it's related directly to how heavy the programs I am running.

Status
Not open for further replies.