Avs video converter does not work anymore ("file corrupt.")

ichabodcrane1799

Distinguished
May 22, 2011
Hello, I'm Italian. Sorry for my English. For months I use AVS Video Converter and I have never had problems, but now I go to open it and gives me error "file corrupt". And I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing. I did a registry cleaner and I deleted all the keys (as explained in the official website) and reinstalled, but I always get the same error. I do not understand what happened, until now I always used to convert my videos, now (without installing anything on the pc) I get this problem. Who can help me? As I said, I've already deleted the registry keys, installed and reinstalled several times, but it did not. thanks

ichabodcrane1799

Distinguished
May 22, 2011
I resolved by updating divxplayer and Shockwave. The strange thing is that avs video editor worked the same even without updating. ?!? Better that way. Thanks anyway

briankkatz

Honorable
Feb 13, 2012
I am having a video with me , it's in 8MM reel of my Grand Father times , would like to Share that Video with my Family and friend but I am unable to , because of it's Compatible issue , can any would like to suggest me where can I convert
convert 8mm to DVD????

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Apps General Discussion 0
D Apps General Discussion 1
M Apps General Discussion 5
P Apps General Discussion 2
D Apps General Discussion 1
velocityg4 Apps General Discussion 8
Reggod Apps General Discussion 1
U Apps General Discussion 7
K Apps General Discussion 3
Can You Help Me Please Apps General Discussion 3