AW 17 Windows Install Issues

cams11

Honorable
Jul 13, 2012
i went to reinstall windows on my aw 17 laptop but at end of install it said this version of windows was not compatible with my hardware.now every time i try to reboot,it goes to configuring windows and locks up at same screen.i have to power down by holding power button.
i dont have any factory oem discs.i tried doing the f8 and launching alien respawn but the option doesnt even show,just shows launch command prompt,launch safe mode or safe mode with networking,all those options just go to same screen and i have to power down again.i tried doing repair with windows cd and get same results.i know the recovery partition is there because i saw it when i tried installing windows,just cant figure out how i can access it...
i am out of options,the only thing i can get to is a command prompt.
is there anything i can do,totally lost...

cams11

Honorable
Jul 13, 2012
Thanks,i just did this,i actually put it on the usb then downloaded the iso and burned that to dvd. neither option worked.my bios doesn't show being able to boot from usb and it doesn't even recognize the dvd. about to throw this expensive piece of crap in the trash,been nothing but a pita