Backspace key & apostrophe quotation key not working suddenly in HP laptop

SuperAdithya

Estimable
May 24, 2014
Hi, Suddenly today my backspace key and apostrophe (') & quotation (") key stopped working in my moms HP 630 laptop. I cant figure out the reason. I tried remapping the backspace key to the page up key using SharpKeys sofware, but doesnt work. The current registry binary value of

Code:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Keyboard Layout\Scancode Map
is
Code:
00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,02,00,00,00,49,e0,0e,00,00,00,00,00
I tried rebooting the system 3 times, relogged in, nothing happens. the Scancode map is not working. :??: :(
I have tried the apostrophe, quotation key & the backspace key through the On-Screen keyboard, and it works succesfully. Till yesterday it was working without a glitch, and neither my mom nor I have hitten my laptop keys strongly.
When I opened my moms laptop (the laptop is my moms) today, she found out that backspace key isnt working! :heink: :eek: I also checked whether sticky keys or filter keys are on, but they are not. Really Strange!!!??!! :??:
And another thing, my mom never uses it harshy, and nothing has been spilled over it. :(

So somebody please help me!
Any help will be appreciated a lot. Thank you.