Solved! Bengoo Kotion Each G9000 won't work on PC, Windows 10

jshiver

Prominent
Dec 26, 2017
Bengoo Kotion Each G9000 won't work on PC, Windows 10
It works on DS and iphone6 (mic was not tested but speaker/headphone works) but when we connect it to my computer, Windows 10, we cannot find it. I have looked in device manager and I cannot find it at all.

On the site where I purchased it, it says that it needs an additional Microsoft adapter for an "old version Xbox One controller", but doesn't say anything about needing anything additional for PC. It did come with an adapter for the PC. If I could find it once it was plugged in, I could probably find a solution but from what I can see, my computer is not recognizing it at all. Is there a driver out there somewhere that I need? and if so, where would I find it?
TIA

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H6GUCCQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Solution
From what I can see about that headset you should not need anything extra, it just uses a 3.5mm connector. Can you try it on another system? It may be that your adapter is faulty.

jshiver

Prominent
Dec 26, 2017
Thank you. Yes, the speaker did work on his DS and Iphone but he had not tried the mic. I have manged to get the speaker/headphone working in the PC but not the mic. I haven't had a chance to even look since I first got the speaker to work.