Best smartphone for 350/300€ (2015)

M05K

Estimable
Jun 10, 2014
Hello everyone! I'm looking forward to upgrade my smartphone after using the stone old iPhone 3GS. I'm currently looking for LG G3 but I don't know if it's still worth.

Things i'm looking for:

- Good battery life (Atleast 1 day with moderate usage);
- Good perfomance for gaming/opening app's;
- Big screen;
- And a good back camera.

Thanks everyone!

Solution
The g3 covers all of those pretty well. I used a g3 for 8 months. It has a very good camera and large screen. The battery is superb as a rarely if ever killed my phone before bed time. I am big gamer so i played a lot of my g3. I played gpu, dead trigger, iron man 3, subway surfer and temple run all extensively and didn't notice any stutters. I could help you compare if you tell me which phones are avaliable as I am unaware of any markets outside us. Hope this helps!

ak47jar3d

Estimable
The g3 covers all of those pretty well. I used a g3 for 8 months. It has a very good camera and large screen. The battery is superb as a rarely if ever killed my phone before bed time. I am big gamer so i played a lot of my g3. I played gpu, dead trigger, iron man 3, subway surfer and temple run all extensively and didn't notice any stutters. I could help you compare if you tell me which phones are avaliable as I am unaware of any markets outside us. Hope this helps!

Solution