Best team viewer screen recording software

p.ditecco

Prominent
Nov 13, 2017
Thank you very much for joining me

I need to record my TeamViewer sessions, I did try to use Camtasia Studio 30 days free licence, I like it but I have some problems with the audio, I can here very well my voice, but not very well the voice of the connected PC, I did also try iSpring free cam, which is a great software the both the Pc’s audio are absolutely perfect, but the any time we need to press “ESC” on the key-board for some reasons, it sops recording…

Any suggestion according this matter is very appreciative

Thank you very much in advance for your support

Solution
Camtasia:

Not sure about all the details per se but take a look at the Gaming settings in Windows.

"WIN" + "I" > Gaming (Game bar).

Could be that some setting was established therein.

You can also right click the speaker icon (lower right screen corner) and check the Playback device and Recording device settings.

Drill down through the Properties windows and tabs. Look at all of tabs but pay close attention to Custom, Levels, and Advanced.

All sorts of configuration options can be and are buried in those configuration windows.

As for the ESC key in iSpring, I suggest contacting iSpringSolutions. May be a configuration issue or just a matter of reconfiguring to use some other key to stop recording.

Camtasia:

Not sure about all the details per se but take a look at the Gaming settings in Windows.

"WIN" + "I" > Gaming (Game bar).

Could be that some setting was established therein.

You can also right click the speaker icon (lower right screen corner) and check the Playback device and Recording device settings.

Drill down through the Properties windows and tabs. Look at all of tabs but pay close attention to Custom, Levels, and Advanced.

All sorts of configuration options can be and are buried in those configuration windows.

As for the ESC key in iSpring, I suggest contacting iSpringSolutions. May be a configuration issue or just a matter of reconfiguring to use some other key to stop recording.

Solution