Better clock speed or more RAM? (Tablet)

jester070993

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2008
deciding between a cheap windows tablet but the HP stream (one tablet i have been thinking about) one has a higher clock speed but one less gig of ram vs. the other ones i've been looking at. what would be a better choice to go for? trying to go for under 100...if I spend other 50 I can get one with 2 gigs of ram but a slower cpu speed (for example, the asus vevotab)

Solution
More RAM will help you run a ton more stuff, 2GB of RAM is what I would go for, slightly slower clock speeds if it's the same CPU shouldn't effect performance too much but it may be a little slower on one-on-one performance. It's kinda up to you. Personally I would go for RAM, because if you use all of your RAM your tablet/systems in general will majorly slow down.

biggranny

Estimable
Aug 18, 2014
More RAM will help you run a ton more stuff, 2GB of RAM is what I would go for, slightly slower clock speeds if it's the same CPU shouldn't effect performance too much but it may be a little slower on one-on-one performance. It's kinda up to you. Personally I would go for RAM, because if you use all of your RAM your tablet/systems in general will majorly slow down.

Solution