Black Screen Galaxy Pro 8.4

ftyson4

Commendable
Aug 31, 2016
Samsung tab pro 8.4 screen will not work. Tablet will respond to buttons and charging port. The back and tab buttons still light up. Only issue is no input on screen. I've tried button combos and unplugging the battery with no resolve. Any suggestions?

It sounds like you have a display issue. If the device is still under warranty then I would contact the manufacturer about a repair or replacement.

However, if the device isn't under warranty, then you have the option of trying to replace the screen yourself (there are tons of videos online to help walk you through it) or taking it to a local tech or repair place and having them do the repairs/replacement for you.

It sounds like you have a display issue. If the device is still under warranty then I would contact the manufacturer about a repair or replacement.

However, if the device isn't under warranty, then you have the option of trying to replace the screen yourself (there are tons of videos online to help walk you through it) or taking it to a local tech or repair place and having them do the repairs/replacement for you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 4
T Android Tablets 5
P Android Tablets 3
R Android Tablets 1
U Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 4
D Android Tablets 3
C Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 4