May 5, 2016
hello,
here are the specs

Windows Edition:
Windows 10 Pro

System:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2350M CPU @ 2.30GHz
System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Here is my issue! Yesterday night my battery was at 50% when I plugged it in, I notice that the screen was black like the laptop was in sleep mode so I swiped the touch-pad nothing still so I rebooted several times. I can here the fan, all indicators light up like they usually do, but nothing happens on the screen, it stays off completely black..So I hooked it up to an external monitor works just fine!!
Its just my [laptop's screen] that does not seem to be powering up.

I've noticed that the screen is on but the LED Backlight is off!
Could someone please help

Hi,

If the screen is working just fine using an external monitor, that means the problem is the built in display. Here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try.
- First is to press the Windows key + P at the same time and select Computer Only then press Enter.
- Next is to uninstall/reinstall the graphics card driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the graphics card driver.
- Next is to open Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to the GPU.
- Download and install the latest driver once completely uninstalled.
- Reboot the laptop once the latest driver has been installed then test it again.
- If it will still not work, you may need to open the laptop and check the ribbon cable that connects the LCD to the motherboard.
- But if the laptop is still under the factory warranty, do contact Fujitsu for a repair.