Blade ZTE gallery?

May 28, 2018
How do I get my photos on my gallery, when I touch the gallery icon nothing is happening but photos are being stored. When I attach a photo to message or whatsapp it takes me to the gallery to choose but the gallery icon isn't working - can anyone help - ive had the phone 3 days, cheers

Solution
If it isn't working after only a few days, something is wrong.

First try restarting it (shutting it off and then turning it back on) this itself may well resolve the issue. If, that doesn't do it, you can try connecting the phone to a computer via USB cord and get the photos off the phone and put them in an empty folder on the computer. Then take the phone back to where you got it and have them give you a working device. No new device should give you problems.
If it isn't working after only a few days, something is wrong.

First try restarting it (shutting it off and then turning it back on) this itself may well resolve the issue. If, that doesn't do it, you can try connecting the phone to a computer via USB cord and get the photos off the phone and put them in an empty folder on the computer. Then take the phone back to where you got it and have them give you a working device. No new device should give you problems.

Solution