Bought a new laptop battery in January for Dell studio and now I'm getting red light flashes. It's a battery 9 cell if that h

Cecil Hester

Estimable
Apr 16, 2015
Laptop Battery is flashing red which I don't understand since I just bought the battery back in January. So I don't understand why the laptop will be flashing red. Maybe it's a case of the battery being loose it is a 9 cell battery.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AG95 Laptop Tech Support 5
H Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 5
M Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
V Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 4
T Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 3
C Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
jrmurph3 Laptop Tech Support 15
V Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 3
G Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Recently bought helios 300 predator laptop gtx 1050 ti. Problem is it charges upto 100% and when i remove the charger it drops down to 99% instantly
Solved! I bought a ibm r54 laptop. I think before they sold it to me they erased everything. Is there a way to recover with out a disk
Solved! I bought a Gaming Laptop two days ago and have been having some very unique and very irritating problems with the GPU
My asus laptop which I bought 4 months ago shuts down Immediately on removing the charger and won't open unless plugged in. An
I bought a brand new core i7 7th generation 8gb ram laptop but the browsing speed of the laptop is really slow. my internet is
Solved! I just bought an Alien ware 13 R2 series laptop second hand, The laptop turns on fine but it won't progress past the setup scr
I bought a used Toshiba laptop and don't have the password to unlock the lock screen,so I can get to the main screen, how can
I bought a laptop on offer up online. I want to factory reset but the girl's stuff is in it. Just want to make it so I can lea
I bought a new laptop and upon reopening it it responded; your computer is running low due to scarce resource so no new user c
Bought new Acer Aspire laptop with Win 10. But we need Win7 OS. How we tried to install Win7 but not happening with USB flash
I bought a new laptop 2 weeks ago ...when i go to the task manager it says the disk usage is 100%
Bought a HP laptop for christmas, now the screen is glitching most of the time
How can I charge my hp laptop while using it ? I bought an universal adapter btw...
Z50 I drained the battery while working and when plugged in there was no response so I bought a new lead. It's still dead. Is
Laptop will not charge and will not turn on even when plugged in wall. Bought new battery and then it ran untill battery went
Old laptop battery and newly bought battery plus new charger not charging [Status = "0% remaining (charging)"]
G750JW bought yesterday, battery won't fully charge.
I bought a new battery for my laptop acer aspire 5517 but doesn't charge.
How to replace built in battery?/ has anyone recently bought laptop amazon
I bought a compaq presario 1200 laptop missing cord and battery which I had turn

ASK THE COMMUNITY