Bricked laptop - Lenovo B50-80

Mar 27, 2018
Hi, after I reinstalled GRUB I have the next problems with my Lenovo B50-80:

1) When I try to boot into my OS, I recieve the blue screen 'Security violation':
    QZ5kYpp.png

2) I can't boot from any media (DVD nor USB), I recieve the error 'EFI boot failed'
    54095i6AC8CDB35B14053E

3) On my bios, I can't disable secure boot . Secure boot status always remain enabled, no matter what I try.
    Secure.jpg

4) Factory reset shows the same blue screen: Security violation
    QZ5kYpp.png

5) If I extract my hard disk or I insert a different hard disk into my laptop I recieve the bios error:
    6730fa0f-bf41-4d7d-833f-ec6ab6347261

6) If I try to boot my laptop's hard disk in another computer, it doesn't recognize any partition, nor can be read/written.

Looks like I've accidentally triggered the secure boot protection of my computer. Someone with more experience could tell me how to fix it, please?

Mar 27, 2018
If I go into legacy mode, save the changes, and reset:

1) I recieve the next error when I try to booy from UDB/DVD
54095i6AC8CDB35B14053E

2) When I go to the bios again, the settings were automatically resetted to UEFI.

fagetti

Prominent
Mar 1, 2018
I dont know anything about this issue but am sure atleast bios reprogram will fix it 99%. I let more knowing people answer first if they can help you fix it but if everything else fails i can help with reprogram bios chip. I guess this is ok if your issue doesnt involve removing bios or supervisor password which is denied in this forum.

Mar 27, 2018
Update: I was able to save the hard disk after inserting it in another PC with secure boot disabled. But the laptop still won't allow allow me to boot any USB/DVD/HDD/SSD, so, it's still bricked.

Fagetti thank you for your response. There are no passwords involved.