Question Broken LCD + Lost password.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2019
My cousin died two weeks ago. My uncle wants to access his notebook and the files like pictures and so on. Im trying to help him.
The problem is that we don't have my cousin's login password (admin windows 10 linked to email password), we dont have the email account password, and the lcd screen from the notebook (Samsumg np270e4e) is broken.
I tried to use an external monitor using both hdmi and vga so I could use a trick of getting access to advanced options and by doing that, get access to cmd to manage users. But I can't do that, because when I select cmd or restore image in advanced options, the notebook stop from sending signal to the external monitor...
I already spend an entire day researching on this and I already even tried a bootable usb with reset password software (which is very hard to configure on this notebook model, since I need to do a chaotic blind configuration on bios), and it didnt work also. Windows 10 seems to be harder to reset by those bootable reset softwares and the newest ones have a layout that I cannot see or even imagine where the cursor of the mouse is placed.
We dont have money to replace the lcd screen. Here where I leave this costs a lot of money, and the minimum wage is low.

Are there any other solution to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.