Can i use any charger to charge rechargeable batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowgod2007

Distinguished
May 23, 2010
Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this topic, I didn't know anywhere else to put and it has to deal with the kodak zi6.

I have some Kodak Zi6 Ni-MH batteries (the ones that came with it) and I lost my charger. I just want a cheap, cheap solution for recharging it. Would any charger work? As long as it supports Ni-MH and AA i should be fine right? I was looking at this charger. Would this be fine?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ni-MH-Ni-Cd-AA-AAA-Rechargeable-Battery-Charger-/150482521918?pt=US_Batteries#ht_2921wt_1137

Also, the link I posted shows a charger with 4 slots. I only need to charge two batteries at once (two from the kodak zi6) so do I need to fill up all the slots or can i just put two in?

THANKS!

G

On most chargers you only need to put in two batteries -- the one you illustrate appears to be the same as it has two indicator LEDs.

As long as it supports Ni-MH and AA should be fine -- though I think I would spend a bit more and get one with LEDs that change color when the batteries are charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.