can someone delete this thread? Issue was resolved

zacharielatraverse

Prominent
Dec 22, 2017
the problem is the speakers, was gaming and playing music at a reasonable level (the audio was clear and I can hear when it is bad for them and avoid going over what is okay for them) when all of a sudden the left speaker stopped making sound. I checked to see if the speaker still made noise and it does but it is very faint. I don't know if its also a bad thing that the jack for its wire is also a bit loose behind the sub-woofer so its most likely the case that the amplifier just blew out or the solder just cracked in the wiring :/

So yeah, would be great if someone could help out!

zacharielatraverse

Prominent
Dec 22, 2017
Alright for some reason now it works fine, despite the fact that I did unplug it twice before that, and left speaker kept being quiet. Thing is, its already been hours since this happened, so if there are some safety switch to turn off the speaker if its about to damage it would have had plenty of time to cool down and let electricity pass through again... on top of this, I haven't done any changes to the settings so I have no idea what happened between now and 5 minutes ago... I am pretty sure this is like any other kind of similar problems, bad connection that needs to be fixed, because there is no way to know if this issue not come back