Can someone suggest how to connect micromax led 40 inch tv with 5.1 philips home theatre. And also if possible pls advise.

Srinivas_24

Prominent
May 8, 2017
Can someone suggest how to connect micromax led 40 inch tv with 5.1 philips home theatre. And also if possible pls advise tv internal tv settings to connect.

Without model numbers we can't give you an exact answer.
Your TV may have a digital audio output (coax or optical).Your TV may have a headphone jack or RCA analog audio output.
Depending on what inputs the HTS has you will need to check the TV manual to get it working.

Without model numbers we can't give you an exact answer.
Your TV may have a digital audio output (coax or optical).Your TV may have a headphone jack or RCA analog audio output.
Depending on what inputs the HTS has you will need to check the TV manual to get it working.

19.pranjal

Prominent
Aug 15, 2017
I have a 42 inch Micromax UHD TV and trying to connect my Mitashi 5.1 Speakers to the same. TV doesn't have a headphone jack. I am able to connect speakers with set top box through the red and white cables, but when connecting tv to speakersthrough the same wire I am not getting any sound.
Please help.

The funny thing is recently I have relocated to New House, speakers worked fine earlier with TV, but I forgot how to make it work.

Please help to get sound of my TV from speakers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
und3rtaker Streaming Video & TVs 2
F Streaming Video & TVs 3
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 4
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1