Can you connect the Sennheiser Game One to Xbox/PS4 and PC?

ImDippinIn

Commendable
Nov 4, 2016
I do have the Astro mixamp pro if that would help with sound quality and powering it to the console or PC. I would also want to use the mic for all devices and hearing all audio, is this possible?

Thanks!

Natsukage

Estimable
Oct 28, 2016
The Sennheiser Game One has adapters to connect to almost any console or a PC. The PCV 05 adapter for example lets you connect to an PC, XBOX One or a PS4.

As for the Astro Mixamp, the answer is that it will need multiple adapters and converters to work with multiple consoles at the same time. The Sennheiser Game One are made so that they do not need such an amp.

Natsukage

Estimable
Oct 28, 2016
The Sennheiser Game One has adapters to connect to almost any console or a PC. The PCV 05 adapter for example lets you connect to an PC, XBOX One or a PS4.

As for the Astro Mixamp, the answer is that it will need multiple adapters and converters to work with multiple consoles at the same time. The Sennheiser Game One are made so that they do not need such an amp.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Audio 0
R Audio 2
T Audio 2
N Audio 1
A Audio 7
G Audio 0
O Audio 2
C Audio 3
T Audio 1
VanAkard Audio 5
T Audio 1
T Audio 1
W Audio 3
G Audio 1
H Audio 3
L Audio 1
T Audio 1
T Audio 1
W Audio 1
Icaraeus Audio 4
Similar threads
Question Is it possible to connect 4 old wired speaker cabinets to a bluetooth device?
Question TV To Sound Bar Connection Incompatibility?
Question Why is a Bluetooth device shown in settings as "not connected" when I know it is
Question Connecting Kurzweil speakers and Klipsch subwoofer to PC
Question How to "connect iTunes" to a home stereo?
Question Toshiba Tv connects well with chrome cast but audio does not come from sound bar
Question Laptop PC that's connected to DAC connection to Sony AV Receiver (of 2012) for music listening
Question Connect a Vizio v51-h6 soundbar to a 2009 Panasonic TV
Question We have an old 5.1 Surround Sound DVD Player with speaker wire connections which has died.
Question Subwoofer Connecting Issue
Question Sennheiser HD569 sound is fine when I connect headphones directly to my monitor, but with extension cord only when I hold the mic-button.
Connect Sennheiser wireless headphones to new LG TV
How to connect Sennheiser RS 160 headphones to new Samsung TV model UN40MU6290FXZA with no audio out
how to get Sennheiser 160 digital RF headphones to connect to my Samsung 32 inch smart TV(2016-17 model))
Solved! Can I connect Sennheiser 926-928 mhz transmitter to a regular sized wireless speaker?
How to connect Sennheiser 363d Headset to xbox one
Connect headset's microphone to HD558, then to my pc?
Sennheiser PC 363D and SoundBlaster Z - Connection Question
How to connect Sennheiser HD558 to PS4?
How To Connect Multiple Headphones To Transmitter?

ASK THE COMMUNITY