Solved! Cant decide on a TV need some help

Jan 17, 2019
Sharp LC-55Q620U

vs

Vizio V505-G9

Both have the main feature I am looking for (HDR10 and Google Play Movies)
Main use is as a game TV in my loft (4k ps4) and movies.
I am torn between these two, I notice the major difference is the vizio has the array led (however my last 2 vizio TVS have broken far to early after minimal use). The Sharp is a larger TV with Direct lighting, I am just weary of getting a worse picture. Any help would be epic!

Solution
Those are both very cheap TVs, I would not worry too much about picture quality they will be about equal. Only way to compare to see what you like is to check them side by side at a store. If you are looking for a decent quality 50" range TV, it will be in the $500+ range. I have not had any issues with Vizio TVs and have owned 3-4 of them. Bought one used like 6 years ago, and it's handed off to my daughter now who is using it with no issues.
Those are both very cheap TVs, I would not worry too much about picture quality they will be about equal. Only way to compare to see what you like is to check them side by side at a store. If you are looking for a decent quality 50" range TV, it will be in the $500+ range. I have not had any issues with Vizio TVs and have owned 3-4 of them. Bought one used like 6 years ago, and it's handed off to my daughter now who is using it with no issues.

Solution