Nov 10, 2018
I cant intall my gpu driver (AMD) on my windows 7 Toshiba SATELLITE L850D-139, i tried everything, i searched for so many drivers and still cant figuer it out.

I tried the amd cataclyst and the crimson these 2 were recomended on amd site for the specific gpus but when i restart the laptop the fallowing error message "No AMD graphics driver is installed, or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please install the AMD driver appropriate for your AMD hardwear" and in the device manger where is already installed the AMD Radeon HD 7520G driver witch i guess is just for the integreted gpu has the error Code 43 in the Device status. I tried to reinstall them many times, hell even i tried to stop windows to update display adapter driver by himself with no success.

The specs of the laptop:

CPU: APU Dual-Core AMD A6-4400M
GPU: dual graphics AMD Radeon™ HD 7520G + 7610M (the 7520G is the integrated gpu, and the 7610M is the dedicated one, on the toshiba site they specifiy that the dual gpu is active).
HDD:Hitachi 500Gb.
RAM:4Gb
VRAM:1Gb

the laptop: http://www.toshiba.co.il/en/discontinued-products/satellite-l850d-139/

Nov 10, 2018
++

Hello thank you for the answer, i tryed to unninstall the old drive that was not working with DDU in safe mode, but when i try to install the amd catalys it says "amd catalyst failed to load detection driver" and this is happening in safe mode.

Nov 10, 2018

ok i just tryed it, and on the toshiba site the display driver is amd catalyst witch gaved me the same error "failed to load detection driver"