Can't use AMD Card on Hybrid GFX Win 10

Kopperr

Prominent
Apr 7, 2017
Hello guys, I have just bought a laptop (Lenovo G500) for gaming Which has intel 4000 & AMD 8750 Graphics. After setting up windows 10 there is no option for it to switch to the AMD card, I have tried to use Catalyst Control Center but apparantly that no longer exists.. I have disabled the Intel 4000 card but that does not make a difference, I have even uninstalled the intel 4000 and it just reinstalls the device after a restart. I've downloaded and installed AMD's new auto detect program which takes forever to install and then makes no difference aswell.. I'm on the verge of sending it back.. Please help :(

Solution
You should let Windows 10 download and install all of your drivers, Just delete the ones that you have now, and manually force a search for windows updates, it may take a while, you will know if you're succesful when you right-click on the desktop and Either Catalyst or Crimson will appear. Than you will have to manually make a profile to every game you wan't to play.

Scyth3x

Prominent
Apr 10, 2017
You should let Windows 10 download and install all of your drivers, Just delete the ones that you have now, and manually force a search for windows updates, it may take a while, you will know if you're succesful when you right-click on the desktop and Either Catalyst or Crimson will appear. Than you will have to manually make a profile to every game you wan't to play.

Solution