Cash management for software for Businessmen services

MJ999

Honorable
Aug 11, 2012
So we are running a businessmen shop where we do all the legal works so basically we get customers who pay later and who pays on instant, so I want the employees of my company to add everything ( like what all works they did and how much the customer paid us and if they didnt pay and such)onto the software on their dedicated computers and I should be able to see the updated datas on my server computer.

Google "Legal time hours tracking".

There are many such applications available but more information is needed with respect to your working environment and requirements.

For example: https://www.leap.us/features/legal-time-tracking/

I.e., what OS you are using, number of employees (licensing requirements), how results and totals may be reported, what is your budget, security requirements, backup requirements, import/export requirements (data from spreadsheets or databases).

Start with a list of what functions and features software must have and also a list of what additional functions and features that would be nice to have. The lists will help you evaluate and compare candidate products.

Search for applications that seem to fit your requirements. Download free trials and test. Or request an evaluation copy from the manufacturer.

MJ999

Honorable
Aug 11, 2012

Actually I am not looking for Time entry or anything.

I just want my employees to add the work they have done and the rate, it's a small firm with 4 employees.

This can be accomplished via excel actually it's basically simple but excel cannot be controlled by us, the managers.

So I will explain it here shortly

Say one of my employees prepared a document for one of our customer for 5$, so once the work is done and given to the customer he pays and my employee adds the detail that he has prepared this document and add the charge 5$ into the software and once this is done it cannot be edited by them and we should be able to see what they have done and should be able to administer everything they have done and if the customer decides to pay later the employee should be able to do that as well.

So this is what I am basically looking for.

I hope you understand and sorry for my bad English

MJ999

Honorable
Aug 11, 2012

I checked all these softwares.

All of these software are way too complicated for my staff and it will discourage them.

I am looking for something similar to Quickbooks which should be fairly easy

Thanks everyone for answering :)