Question charging issue w/ Galaxy A20

69Rixter

Honorable
Mar 20, 2015
About 2 weeks ago, Galaxy A20 stopped "fast charging". Did a reset and it worked...for about 2 days. Did another reset, but will not "fast charge" and it takes approx. 10 hrs. to charge completely from 1%. Anything I can do to fix this before I have to take it to the shop?

69Rixter

Honorable
Mar 20, 2015
RE: COLGeek

I have; didn't make a difference. I came across an article that had to do with "flashing" the firmware, but haven't done that....yet, ' cause I'm not exactly sure it's what needs to be done? Thanks for replying!!

RE: COLGeek

I have; didn't make a difference. I came across an article that had to do with "flashing" the firmware, but haven't done that....yet, ' cause I'm not exactly sure it's what needs to be done? Thanks for replying!!
This is a matter of updating the Android software, if one is available for your phone. Is this phone covered by a warranty/service plan? If so, you should contact your wireless provider for assistance.

Here is an example of the Android update process:

sadiqrehan

Great
Jul 29, 2020
Hey, the same problem happens with me in Samsung A50. But fortunately, it was under warranty, So I went to the Samsung service center. They have replaced the charging jack of my mobile and the issue was completely resolved.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Android Smartphones 3
Hannaan Rashid Android Smartphones 3
Clairenee Android Smartphones 2
Nicy1 Android Smartphones 6
S Android Smartphones 3
Heffmoo Android Smartphones 1
Magafliux Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
Mike Andronico Android Smartphones 2