Solved! Cherry Mobile Superion Radar tablet and physical keyboard not working

Jan 23, 2019
Hello. I purchased a physical keyboard for the Cherry Mobile Superion Radar tablet. It works with my Android phone, but NOT with the tablet. Help, please.

Solution
Not all keyboards will work with all devices. You need to check the information for the keyboard to see if it actually works with the tablet you have. I would suggest looking at the information that comes with the keyboard, or visit the manufacturer's website to see what devices it will work with. Also, check the specs for the keyboard to see if a certain version of Android is required. Many tablets (even newer ones) run on older versions of Android.
Not all keyboards will work with all devices. You need to check the information for the keyboard to see if it actually works with the tablet you have. I would suggest looking at the information that comes with the keyboard, or visit the manufacturer's website to see what devices it will work with. Also, check the specs for the keyboard to see if a certain version of Android is required. Many tablets (even newer ones) run on older versions of Android.

Solution
Jan 23, 2019
Thank you for responding. The keyboard did not come in with a box or a manual with specifications.
I did a little research and I figured out that my tablet is not OTG-ready, which is what I need for this to work. :(
I wonder if I can use some kind of USB adapter to make this work?