ingshtrom

Honorable
Apr 1, 2013
I would say Chrome or Firefox. There are a lot of other choices out there that some people prefer, but if I were to only answer your direct question between the three, that would be my answer. Personally, I use Firefox for several reasons:

1. It does a great job with web games and hardware acceleration (I really noticed this when I tried the City of Steam beta)
2. Google seems to be less stable for me
3. Firefox allows for a less restricted addon environment, so there are a lot more useful addons in their store (all free afaik).
4. (personal reason) I like what Firefox stands for: Open Source Communities that just want to help each other out.

There are also reasons for Google, like their really great account syncing (better than Firefox) and speed at which pages load. If you search on Google for "browser wars" or "chrome vs firefox" you will see that Google Chrome has been ahead in many tests, but the margin in which Chrome out-performs other browsers is not as noticeable by many users (I notice it, but it isn't enough to justify crashing frequently).

If you don't have any other reason other than speed, I would say Chrome. If you have more things to think about in a browser decision, then post them and we can help out!