ColorWare Might Be Able to Fix the iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

baracubra

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2008
Meh... Id rather put that 250 towards a new GTX 470, or crossfire 5770 and stick a bit of tape on my phone...not that I'd buy such a defective device anyway...

pojih

Distinguished
May 21, 2009
At least they should get some business with Apple customers.

Anyone who spends the money for Apple products, probably laugh at the 250 to paint it.

Clearly not an issue for them

KrzyMoke

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2008
I just bought the bumper and my phone works Perfect. It even keeps my screen from touching the tabletops so I have no scratches. I love iPhone Haters. Makes me smile :)

arael

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
Damn now I feel cheap for only having to buy a $9 (3 pack!) screen protector for my new HTC Desire.
Isn't it a shame that when you buy a decent phone you don't have to spend hundreds getting it to work as advertised.

yannifb

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2009
wait how does covering the antenna fix the problem???? im not being sarcastic, i thought hands covering it was the source of the problem. Someone explain!

G

@yannifb

actually it's not so much covering the antenna but the fact that bridging the gap between the wifi and cell antenna with a conductive element (your hand) create a short and kills the reception, at least that the hypothesis, which apple veraciously denies

Status
Not open for further replies.