computer restarts when exporting video

Solution
You definitely have the computing power to run Adobe Premiere CC and After Effects. I see the GTX 650 is not one of the supported CUDA cards (http://www.adobe.com/products/premiere/tech-specs.html). Check to see whether or not it uses hardware acceleration by doing the following:
1) Click on File
2) Click on Project Settings
3) Click on General
4) Is it set to Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration or Mercury Playback Engine Software Only?
If it is GPU Acceleration change it to Software Only and try rendering again.
If other programs are causing it to restart then we need to look elsewhere for the problem.
You may want to check the Event Viewer after a restart and see what it shows.
Start>Control Panel>Administrative Tools>Event...
What version of Premiere are you using? Could you give the specs of your computer? Are you using hardware acceleration (CUDA GPU rendering)?
Does the computer restart when using any other programs? Have you checked the temps (CPU, GPU, etc.) while rendering? I had the same problem with Premiere CS6 but it was due to a hardware misconfiguration and was restarting with other applications as well.

Jorge Rios Vides

Honorable
Oct 18, 2013
Thank you for the reply. I'm using Adobe Premiere CC. My computer specs are:
Intel i7 3770 3.4 GHz. Motherboard Intel B75EN 32 GB RAM, video card: evga gt650, 2 SATA2 hard drives. 1K Watts power supply. So far, it only restarts with Adobe Premiere but I think it might restart with other programs but I haven't tried to render in After Effects.

You definitely have the computing power to run Adobe Premiere CC and After Effects. I see the GTX 650 is not one of the supported CUDA cards (http://www.adobe.com/products/premiere/tech-specs.html). Check to see whether or not it uses hardware acceleration by doing the following:
1) Click on File
2) Click on Project Settings
3) Click on General
4) Is it set to Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration or Mercury Playback Engine Software Only?
If it is GPU Acceleration change it to Software Only and try rendering again.
If other programs are causing it to restart then we need to look elsewhere for the problem.
You may want to check the Event Viewer after a restart and see what it shows.
Start>Control Panel>Administrative Tools>Event Viewer
You may want to look under Windows Logs>Application
Let me know what you find there.

Solution