Connected rca-y cable to Bose soundlink & tv but no sound

bcat34

Prominent
Aug 13, 2017
Can't get sound to come thru my Bose soundlink. Connected red/white cable to audio on back of Sony tv and other end into Bose. Put Bose on Aux and no sound

Check that the RCA connection on the back of the TV are audio outputs not inputs. Many Sony TVs do have hybrid analog audio outputs but without the model number I can't check if your TV does. Check the TV manual for how to use the output. You may need to turn it on and select line level.

Check that the RCA connection on the back of the TV are audio outputs not inputs. Many Sony TVs do have hybrid analog audio outputs but without the model number I can't check if your TV does. Check the TV manual for how to use the output. You may need to turn it on and select line level.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Amyo Audio 3
sriblacky Audio 2
C Audio 2
C Audio 1
J Audio 1
U Audio 1
A Audio 1
J Audio 1
K Audio 2
F Audio 1
B Audio 1
C Audio 6
L Audio 3
M Audio 1
S Audio 6
patel.mayoor Audio 1
M Audio 1
J Audio 6
B Audio 4
K Audio 4
Similar threads
Question What sound bar will connect with a coaxial input cable
Question Help me to connect laptop to sony HT RT3 via HDMI cable
Question Single cable - bi wire connection
When I connect my Humax to my Yamaha surround sound via a HDMI cable I have sound but the picture drops out after 5seconds.
Solved! How to get my lg magic remote to control my sony stereo receiver connected through optical cable
Crown smart tv doesnt have a 3.5 audio outup ,what should i do to connect to a jbl charge3 speaker via 3.5 cable?
Solved! I buy the jvc LT-49MA875 4k smart tv with chrome, and also try to connect the 51 ilive surround with the rca cable doesn't
Solved! How can I play sound at the same both from my laptop and my extended monitor I connected with HDMI cable?
Solved! Connecting sound bar to the tv through optical cable
Solved! How do I connect my BOSE 3.2.1 Series ll stereo red and white cables to my un65nu800D Smart TV
Have a Bluetooth receiver from a small 2 speaker sound bar want to wire it to aux cable to connect phone Bluetooth to non Blue
Solved! Connecting old sony sound system to new tv with Android tv box
Solved! Buzzing noise when connecting microphone with an extension cable.
how to connect a tv without opt cable port as well as no hdmi output to a android box and sound bar
Solved! What proper cables needed to connect sub woofer to sound card?
Solved! Connecting 2 different AUX Cables
Solved! Connect speakers with projector
How to connect old receiver to new TV
How to connect Samsung TV to iLive sound bar
Connecting TV to Home Theater ! Is there a HDMI out to USB out cable i.e HDMI Male to USB Male

ASK THE COMMUNITY