connecting Blue ray surround system to TV

5holmes

Estimable
Oct 29, 2014
Have set up dvd player with an HDMI cable from TV to DVD player all speakers are set up, unfortunately can hear the video but have no picture any ideas please? I have managed to solve the problem. Many thanks for your help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Audio 5
M Audio 2
ardacavdar Audio 1
H Audio 2
S Audio 1
A Audio 4
S Audio 2
T Audio 1
J Audio 1
U Audio 4
P Audio 2
D Audio 1
D Audio 1
R Audio 4
P Audio 1
M Audio 2
A Audio 2
J Audio 4
K Audio 1
L Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Subwoofer on 2.1 speaker system not working(Logitech Z623) when connected via aux
Question How can I connect a hifi aux to a surround sound system?
Question How to connect SCART Surround System to 4K LED TV
Solved! how to i get my TCL Roku tv TCL Roku TV connection to Vizio surround sound system?
Trying to connect old Sony surround sound system to new LG Smart TV.
How to connect surround system sound with MXQ Pro 4k box?
how do I connect samsung surround system to tv
I'm running xbox one through hdmi to my TV, bought a logitec z506 surround system and have connected it to the TV using a doub
How can I connect my honey bear film box to my Panasonic surround sound system??
Connecting android tv box to old home theatre system for surround sound
Older surround system connect to blu-ray
New Epson Projector trying to connect surround sound to older home stereo system that doesnt have hdmi port
I have a Sony bdv e4100 5.1 blue ray surround sound system connected to TV via HDMI-ARC. The sound system has Bluetooth and NF
I am trying to connect my surround sound system to my direct tv receiver so that I can have surround sound while watching tv.
connect panasonic viera tv to old sony surround sound system with one scart and one Hdmi
How to connect surround sound to Karaoke system.
How can i connect dvd player with pc to listen to surround system in the office
How can I watch/listen to my surround sound connected TV with a headphone while my wife listens through the 5.1 system?
i have a sony DAV-DZ3K old sony 5.1 surround system. and a new lg42LN5710 LED SMART TV how to connect them
Best way to connect laptop / tv / surround system

ASK THE COMMUNITY