Connecting BOSE Speakers to LG 55UF6450 TV

Mike12131

Estimable
Feb 7, 2016
I just got a new LG 55" 4K TV, Model #55UF6450, and I had a BOSE speaker system (sorry I don't know the model, it has 2 speakers and a subwoofer), and I can't get them to work with the TV, the BOSE system just uses the red and white audio cables. Is there any way to get them to work together????

Mike12131

Estimable
Feb 7, 2016
Thanks! I ordered one on Amazon, TV just doesn't sound the same after using the Bose speakers for so long.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 4
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 5
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 5
A Streaming Video & TVs 3
Similar threads
Question When I connect my hearing aids to my LG TV via Phonax TV connector using the Digital Optical Audio out socket - the TV speakers get cut out.
Question I can't adjust the volume of my Firestick when connected to Bluetooth speakers
How To I want to connect a Bose speaker to my (not so smart) Samsung smart TV model UN55ES71000 I found the 2.1 version or Bluetooth speed is not upgradable
How can I connect my old Sony cabinet speakers to my new Samsung Smart 4K tv?
Solved! I have a lg TV dosnt have output I want to connect some pa speakers what can I do?
Solved! Connecting Car Speakers To Home Theater
Solved! connecting external speakers to Sharp TV
how can I connect my bose wireless Bluetooth speaker to my samsung tv that has no bluetooth
Solved! Soundbar Connect to Receiver
Cant i just connect speakers to humax freesat box?
I have a Samsung 32" TV, Model Number LC32F391FWNXZA. How do I connect external speakers to this TV? Kindly explain in detail.
Connect Surround Sound Speakers Thru Laptop - How to?
I have a LG smart tv which has no Bluetooth. I want to connect to wireless speakers via Bluetooth to the tv what can I do to m
Solved! LG49LJ5100 No audio output connections
Solved! How to connect Speaker of Sony Hifi system to Samsung UHD TV?
how to connect bluetooth speakers to sony KDL 40 D3000 tv and still have sound from tv speakers & headphones?
I have a element 43" smart tv what I can't figure out is how to connect my bfree suround sound Bluetooth speaker to my tv
Solved! The centre speaker connection is giving a scratching sound,
Solved! How do I connect headphones to my LG (Model # 47LW5700) TV so that I can have sound through headphones and TV speaker?
Solved! How to connect old Pioneer surround sound system to LG TV + Nintendo Switch?

ASK THE COMMUNITY