Solved! Connecting Car Speakers To Home Theater

TribulationFu

Estimable
Apr 12, 2015
Hey everyone,

I have been using the speakers mentioned below as my computer speakers for a looooong time and I also got some car speakers about 8 years ago that I never installed or even opened. I was thinking about using them as pc speakers with my current surround sound system and was wondering if it were possible. On the back of the subwoofer of the surround sound system where all the wires go, it says "Speaker terminals 4ohm" and "100 watt max". The pioneer speakers I have are 4 ohm speakers and 400 watt max.

With this, can I just unplug, lets say my front 2 speakers and use the 2 car speakers instead?

Surround Sound System: http://ec1.images-amazon.com/media/i3d/01/A/man-migrate/MANUAL000069786.pdf

Car Speakers: https://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-TSG974M-Inches-4-Way-Speakers/dp/B00AMN78MS/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 4
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
W Streaming Video & TVs 5
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
V Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
O Streaming Video & TVs 7
N Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 5
O Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Question Trouble connecting projector to receiver and connecting laptop to receiver to stream video and sound to 5.1 speaker surround system
Question When I connect my hearing aids to my LG TV via Phonax TV connector using the Digital Optical Audio out socket - the TV speakers get cut out.
Question I can't adjust the volume of my Firestick when connected to Bluetooth speakers
How To I want to connect a Bose speaker to my (not so smart) Samsung smart TV model UN55ES71000 I found the 2.1 version or Bluetooth speed is not upgradable
How can I connect my old Sony cabinet speakers to my new Samsung Smart 4K tv?
Solved! I have a lg TV dosnt have output I want to connect some pa speakers what can I do?
Solved! connecting external speakers to Sharp TV
how can I connect my bose wireless Bluetooth speaker to my samsung tv that has no bluetooth
Solved! Soundbar Connect to Receiver
Cant i just connect speakers to humax freesat box?
I have a Samsung 32" TV, Model Number LC32F391FWNXZA. How do I connect external speakers to this TV? Kindly explain in detail.
Connect Surround Sound Speakers Thru Laptop - How to?
I have truvision home theater with vu 50 inches tv unable to connect speaker .
How to connect Phillips home theater to PC? (3.5mm input ports)
Could't connect TV with Home Theater
Looking for some connecting cables for home theater
Connecting Bose Lifestyle Home Theater Speakers directly to My TV
I have a nikai home theater system, I followed the manual guide to ensure all speakers are connected properly but only two spe
How to get auido from home theater when connected to TV
How to connect home theater speakers to tv via speaker wires.

ASK THE COMMUNITY