connecting LLoyd 40 FGP TV to Philips DSP 2800 home theatre

Bharath_596

Commendable
Aug 10, 2016
hi
I have Lloyd 40 FGP TV. it has 2 hdmi and 2 usb slots and a 1.3 mm audio jack. i own Philips DSP 2800 home theatre but the only source for me to connect the tv and home theatre is the audio jack. but the sound quality is bad for that arrangement. can someone suggest me if i can find some converters or adapters to connect the home theatre to the TV so that i dnt have to change the connectivity everytym i wanna use TV or DVD.
Thank you

Solution
There are no options other than to connect the HTS to the TV headphone jack.
You may be able to improve the sound quality. You have two volume controls, the TV volume control and the HTS volume control. If the TV volume is too high it can overload the input of the HTS and it will sound distorted regardless of the volume of the HTS. If the TV volume is too low then you might get a noisy result because you have to turn the volume of the HTS up to high. You need find the right balance by trial and error. Also turn off any tone controls or audio processing on the TV. Adjust the tone if needed on the HTS not the TV.
There are no options other than to connect the HTS to the TV headphone jack.
You may be able to improve the sound quality. You have two volume controls, the TV volume control and the HTS volume control. If the TV volume is too high it can overload the input of the HTS and it will sound distorted regardless of the volume of the HTS. If the TV volume is too low then you might get a noisy result because you have to turn the volume of the HTS up to high. You need find the right balance by trial and error. Also turn off any tone controls or audio processing on the TV. Adjust the tone if needed on the HTS not the TV.

Solution