Creating Video DVD's

brucehot

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2011
I have been trying to create DVD's of videos from Youtube, something I know that millions of people do.

I have tried several free DVD write programs such as :Free Disc Burner, Wondershare DVD Creater (worked on 1 of 4 attempts).

I have been using DVD+r and DVD-r

Most of the time I get an error message such as "Place blank DVD in burner) or just a Failure message.

I prefer to use shareware for now.

Can someone recommend a particular piece of software that has worked well for them?
Thanks

Bruce

Solution
To play in a standard DVD player you need to be using DVD-R, +R won't work in most players.

For video transcoding and such, I use Handbrake (link), for the DVD creation I use Bombono (link). Both these programs are free, and fairly easy to use. Even menu creation in Bombono is not that difficult.

Mr5oh

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2004
To play in a standard DVD player you need to be using DVD-R, +R won't work in most players.

For video transcoding and such, I use Handbrake (link), for the DVD creation I use Bombono (link). Both these programs are free, and fairly easy to use. Even menu creation in Bombono is not that difficult.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS