Dell 5559 blinks white twice

Oct 9, 2018
Hello everyone. I had my laptop in my backback while it was raining, some water reached the laptop but it was turned off. When i tried turning it on the white light blinked twice and made the sound of the startup but nothing turned on. I removed the batter to let it dry. Also it does not charge when i plugged the charger. Did someone experience something similar?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Laptop Tech Support 4
P Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 4
N Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Solved! Another charger and a new battery. Light still blinking Orange 4 times and White one time. Says plugged in - not charging.
Solved! Hiii my laptop battery is not charging .the light is blinking red and white. the message displays that system doesn't recogniz
hp notebook 15-ba009dx white blinking light. wont power on.
dell laptop is not turning on. Blinking 1 time white and 2 time orange.
Dell XPS 15 9550 4 orange blinks and 1 white blink
Dell Latitude E7470 blinks orange and white with A/C Adaptor Plugged or not.
hp elite2570p wont power up at all.power lcd indicate okey,bartery lcd indicates a white-orange blink patern but disk activity
Dell inspiron 5000 series orange light blinks 2 time white light blinks seven times. Laptop won't start. Checked Ram, and als
Sony vaio leptop srted to black screen and white blink
Blinking white and orange
Tried all these stuffs, laptop is charging and white light blinks if try to switch ON but doesn't turn on. My drives are almos
Laptop Wont Turn On but power button keeps blinking white
Hi, I have a compaq notebook tha will on occasion turn on but most of the time it has a blinking white lite under the caps key
BLINKING WHITE LIGHT NEAR AC PLUG ON COMPUTER.. computer won't charge nor come on.
orange light blink for 5-6 times and then turn to blue and then white, this process repeated while to charger but laptop won't
my dell vostro laptop is blinking orange and steady white light inspite of my original charger which i have been charging for
Lenovo Edge 15 laptop won't turn on, Power button light blinking white. Battery sealed & cannot access.
Dell laptop battery blinking orange and white steadily. the charger i use came with the laptop so it shouldn't be unsupported
when i charge my laptop it is blinking orange and white not charging
Dell Inspiron repeats 2 orange 5 white blinks

ASK THE COMMUNITY