Dell Inspiron 15R lags and shatters after using for a while

uadissa

Commendable
Jun 7, 2016
Hello all,
Few months back I upgraded the laptop to Windows 10. Even after it worked fine for few months. About a week back while I was working sound started to shatter abruptly.

Then I went back to see a video on the browser and realized it shatters and lags badly as well. When a video is first played or fast forwarded the shattering of sound and lagging of video playback is intense and it becomes a little stable afterwards. .

- Please note it's happening only after using the laptop for a while.
- Checked CPU temperatures they are normal (~50C)
- Tried reducing max CPU utilization to 99% as it was suggested by someone on youtube. No luck
- The HD video stored locally on the computer seems to play fine. No lagging or shattering. Tried playing a game and it worked fine without shattering or major lagging.
- When the issue happening , if I try scrolling down a heavy web page(with lot flash thumbnails etc.) the scrolling lags as well.

Can someone assist please. My laptop spec is below.
Inspiron 15R (7520) BTX Base
6GB 2 DIMM (1 x 2GB + 1 x 4GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
AMD Radeon™ HD 7730M 2GB
1.0TB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive

Solution
Download malwarebytes anti malware and emsisoft anti malware, update and run a complete scan. In malwarebytes make sure rootkit scan is enabled, both these apps are free and emsisoft also runs bitdefender signatures and engines thus both these tools provide powerful malware removal. However with emsisoft quarantine only and do regular updates which double checks quarantine objects are not false positive, use your discretion after a certain amount of time has elapsed as when its safe to delete quarantined objects completely.

zer0c00l587

Estimable
Jan 14, 2016
Download malwarebytes anti malware and emsisoft anti malware, update and run a complete scan. In malwarebytes make sure rootkit scan is enabled, both these apps are free and emsisoft also runs bitdefender signatures and engines thus both these tools provide powerful malware removal. However with emsisoft quarantine only and do regular updates which double checks quarantine objects are not false positive, use your discretion after a certain amount of time has elapsed as when its safe to delete quarantined objects completely.

Solution