1. Dell Inspiron 3000 series
Core i3-5005u 2.0Ghz
4gb ddr3l
500gb storage

2. Lenovo Thinkpad T430
Core i5-3220m 2.6Ghz
8gb ddr3
320gb storage

Need any suggestion or advice, what best to choose between the 2 unit above. The dell is $20 more expensive in price.

Thanks in advance

Solution
Lenovo is pretty clearly better, faster CPU, twice the RAM, and better construction. One thing I suggest you do is replace the hard drive with a solid state soon as you get it. The T420s and T430s models have a decent rate of drive failures with the HGST drives in them.
Lenovo is pretty clearly better, faster CPU, twice the RAM, and better construction. One thing I suggest you do is replace the hard drive with a solid state soon as you get it. The T420s and T430s models have a decent rate of drive failures with the HGST drives in them.

Solution

FonFon

Estimable
Apr 11, 2015
@hang-the-9

Thank you, your answer is very helpfull. Will consider to change the drive to ssd.

Also i found another similar powerfull build;
HP Elitebook 8470p and how is compare to Thinkpad T430 ?, and i wont go for s version, because i did like to add the 2nd drive using dvdrom slot.

It's HGST drive bad?, i ever read some article with most drive have the highest failure rate,and HGST is the most less have failure rate, correct me if wrong.