Dell XPS 15 L502X - factory restore without recovery partition

PPF

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2010
Hello,
I have Dell XPS 15 L502X (service tag: GMBKSQ1, Express service code 36178219369) which came with Windows 7 originally. I've replaced the hdd because he was damaged. in the new hdd there isn't recovery partition that let me restore the laptop to factory settings.
Also I didn't get the windows 7 on disc.

I've called to Dell support and they said that there is no option to buy a disk of windows 7 and the only option is to buy a new HDD from them.

I really want bring back this recovery partition and not just to do fresh install of windows 7.

maybe someone can help me? what is my options?

PPF

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2010
MERGED QUESTION
Question from PPF : "Dell XPS 15 L502X - factory restore without recovery partition"

Hello,
I have Dell XPS 15 L502X (service tag: GMBKSQ1, Express service code 36178219369) which came with Windows 7 originally. I've replaced the hdd because he was damaged. in the new hdd there isn't recovery partition that let me restore the laptop to factory settings.
Also I didn't get the windows 7 on disc.

I've called to Dell support and they said that there is no option to buy a disk of windows 7 and the only option is to buy a new HDD from them.

I really want bring back this recovery partition and not just to do fresh install of windows 7.

maybe someone can help me? what is my options?