different methods of unlocking your Facebook account

Status
Not open for further replies.

PriscillaPromises

Commendable
Sep 26, 2016
I am blocked from my personal Facebook account for a month and need serious help!
(1) Using trusted friends let me reset my password but when i log in i still get same message "Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can."
(2) Using Support Inbox and email to Support i still get same message "Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can."
(3) Using email to Security i still get same message "Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can."
(4) I can't ask for help from the Facebook Help Community because I can't log in!
(5) I have submitted a copy of my driver's license to Facebook with no response.
I feel like I'm in a catch-22 world. CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS?

Status
Not open for further replies.