K Audio 7
J Audio 1
bruhthakuga Audio 1
Similar threads
Question LG Digital Optical Audio to RCA audio issues
Question Vizio sound bar stopped recognizing digital optic cable
Question Samsung TV optical digital audio to analog Technics receiver
Question Digital audio out (optical)
Solved! I plugged in my sound at via digital optical cable and when I select digital on the sound at it makes a loud noise
optical digital in
Question sony dvdhome theatre system Davdx375 no digital optical , sony tv kdl60ex645 no arce hooked to cable box no sound through spea
i have a PC with SPDIF sound card and a music system with digital/optical out and aux in and out.is there any way to connect t
Solved! Help, please!Purchasing PS4 for grandson. Choices: with or w/o USB port, digital output, HDMI,optical port, Bluetooth enabled?
Digital Optical Cable to USB?
How what optical cable to connect to a digital LG TV (no 3.5mm capability) to my Beats Studio headset? I purchased Aluratech a
optical audio out on samsung tv
rca type hookups on bose interface. how to connect to digital optical sound out on tv
I need help connecting TV to Soundbar. TV has no optical or analog output.
3 RCA analog (5.1 audio) to digital
I have Creative Inspire T6300 5.1 Speakers. I bought a new Analog to digital Converter - audio gear 5.1. My TV has an optical
how to connect analog audio input to stereo amplifier to optical output of Panasonic TC-L32C12 TV?
optical digital and analog play out of speakers and receiver but the sound is not in sync
Can I Get Optical Digital Output Plus Analog Together?
Can I Get Optical Digital Output Plus Analog Together?

ASK THE COMMUNITY