Question Does samsung galaxy s10+ have any known struggles?

Sep 27, 2019
Hi, I'm writing this post, because i'm quite confused. For first, I'd like to notice that I live in Poland. So, I've decided, it's a time to change my phone, I'm thinking right now about galaxy s10+, but I saw something strange, the prices for same model, can be different in some stores for about 228 euro / 250 usd maybe even more, and no, there wasn't any discount on that at all. I've decided to ask seller about this phone, and I was informed about that the phone is from european distribution, and if i'll buy s10 from polish distribution, I can get new phone, if it will be in repair for 3 times, ofcourse if authorizd service will provide relevant letter that will be about that the telephone can't be repeaired, but if i'll have telephone from european distribution, I won't get new phone, even if it'll be in repair service for let's say 10 times. So that's why I'm writed this post, I'm just really curious about what does brand new telephone need to have problem with, to say it's irreparable? For me, buying telephone from european distribution is a big opportunity for nice discount, as I noticed above, but is it worth? Is there any known problems with s10+? I'd like to buy the 128 gb version. Here's the models:
SM-G975FZK
G975FZKDITV

The point in what they are saying is for Warranty purposes. Devices can have issues. Doesn't mean they all do or a particular one always does, but they happen. This is why people want warranties so that they don't have to pay to have problems resolved. It is like anything else, sometimes things happen. A million devices can be just fine and 10 have issues. Such is life.

As to buying from different locations, try to remember that not all devices will work in all areas. You would need to check with your carrier/service provider to make sure the device that is from one place will work in another. They don't always use the same network type.

Additionally, you take a risk in buying from a place that is out of your area/country as in they may not cover the device after sent, for anything. Be sure to read the fine print.