Dota 2 making laptop freeze and audio loop, requires me to full turn of the laptop

jl2015

Commendable
Aug 13, 2016
As said in the title my laptop is freezing on whatever im on in this case dota 2 then sound looping
I have to turn of my computer manually
Any help will be much appreciated

Solution
Does this happen with anything you do on the computer, like regular programs, etc., only when you are playing games (installed and/or online) or just that specific game.

If it is just that specific game that is giving you all the problems, then I would be checking to make sure that everything is updated correctly for the game, and that the settings for it are 1. not set incorrectly and 2. that your computers specs are well above what is needed to play said game.

You might also want to update your graphics and sound card drivers to start.

If you are playing anything online, then the browser you are using may be part of your problem. Chrome and IE do tend to have more problems with some games. I would suggest trying it in FireFox.
Does this happen with anything you do on the computer, like regular programs, etc., only when you are playing games (installed and/or online) or just that specific game.

If it is just that specific game that is giving you all the problems, then I would be checking to make sure that everything is updated correctly for the game, and that the settings for it are 1. not set incorrectly and 2. that your computers specs are well above what is needed to play said game.

You might also want to update your graphics and sound card drivers to start.

If you are playing anything online, then the browser you are using may be part of your problem. Chrome and IE do tend to have more problems with some games. I would suggest trying it in FireFox.

Solution