Download site for MS office home and student 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romero23

Honorable
Sep 3, 2013
My cd rom does not work on my laptop and I'm trying to find away to put my copy onto my laptop. Is there a web site that I can go to? Or a way that I can use the one I already purchased?

Solution
why not try a different cd/dvd drive with the laptop? seems like the issue may be with your laptop's ODD.
to be certain, make sure your office CD is scratch free and/or readable on oather cd/dvd drive.

de5_Roy

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011
is your copy lgeal? you can contact microsoft or your local reseller/ ms customer support.
you can download latest ms office from microsoft, purchase a license key and then use it. even without a key, you can use ms office for a limited amount of time.
office home student 2013:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/buy-microsoft-office-home-student-2013-FX102918374.aspx?WT.mc_id=MSCOM_EN_US_HP_MODHOME_131O4ENUS22344&WT.intid1=ODC_ENUS_FX102759646_XT103926214

if it's not legal, tomshardware does not support piracy.

de5_Roy

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011
why not try a different cd/dvd drive with the laptop? seems like the issue may be with your laptop's ODD.
to be certain, make sure your office CD is scratch free and/or readable on oather cd/dvd drive.

Solution

nukemaster

Distinguished
In a real pinch, imaging the CD/DVD on another computer may be an option.

I have never tried to just copy office to a flash drive, but it may also be a quick fix to get it to that computer. All the ultra book users need to do something similar due to the lack of an optical drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.