DROID X2 Launches with Dual-Core Tegra 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Battery life on my X and OG Droid are great, this isn't a Razr LOL

JD13

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
Why will it have less memory than my Droid X1 ?
Mine came with a 16GB SD card pre-installed + 8GB in the phone.

cyprod

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2006
wow annymmo, if you're going to spam, at least make it seem somewhat on topic like "check out this 4G phone for cheap!!!!"

Spammers not even trying, sheesh.

restatement3dofted

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2010
[citation][nom]macewrox[/nom]VERIZON BRING BACK THE SLIDE PHONES. I miss my keyboard! I hate typing on the screen![/citation]

The Droid X didn't have a physical keyboard, so why would the Droid X2? If you want a slide-out keyboard, get a Droid, Droid 2, or some other phone.

fayzaan

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
[citation][nom]cyprod[/nom]wow annymmo, if you're going to spam, at least make it seem somewhat on topic like "check out this 4G phone for cheap!!!!"Spammers not even trying, sheesh.[/citation]
I WANT MAH QUANTAMS OF THE COMPUTERS!!!

figgus

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2010
The phone will also be enterprise-ready with security and IT-grade policies,

LOL, yeah, right... They still can't get the original Droid X to sync with Exchange reliably without buying a 3rd party program, I doubt the X2 is any better.

Motorola can pound sand, the next smartphone I roll out to my users will come from HTC.

fyasko

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2010
"it's not an iphone" why are so many companies clueless as to what consumers want? I know "we" don't like apple because they think their "roses smell like poopoo" - outkast, but at least their product lines make sense(most of the time) and their products are good and sometimes great. the iphone isn't perfect but it like most of their products are ascetic and functional. mobile devices must be cosmetic and functional otherwise they are doomed to fail in the mainstream. if google were smart they would have a line of mobile products that actually compete with apple...

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]macewrox[/nom]VERIZON BRING BACK THE SLIDE PHONES. I miss my keyboard! I hate typing on the screen![/citation]
get the LG Ally

enforcer22

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2006
[citation][nom]fyasko[/nom]"it's not an iphone" why are so many companies clueless as to what consumers want? I know "we" don't like apple because they think their "roses smell like poopoo" - outkast, but at least their product lines make sense(most of the time) and their products are good and sometimes great. the iphone isn't perfect but it like most of their products are ascetic and functional. mobile devices must be cosmetic and functional otherwise they are doomed to fail in the mainstream. if google were smart they would have a line of mobile products that actually compete with apple...[/citation]

It not being apple is the first selling point for me. Not being limited like apple is the second. Not being as ugly as the iphone hardware and software is the third.

[citation][nom]razzb3d[/nom]Is battery life as bad as the other droids? My Droid 1 only gets 1-1,5 days of battery life. ANNOYING.[/citation]

wow get a charger i never owned a phone that would go almost 2 days while being used. if you mean standby you do realize while your asleep it can charge?!?!?

I don't actually care about LTE until its as deployed as 3g. 3G works just fine and almost everywhere and is fast enough for anything the phone needs anyways.

[citation][nom]scook9[/nom]Have fun hacking it....oh wait...it is a motorola[/citation]

Not sure what you mean. Why would i hack my phone.

I might get this one.. looks good. And i really hope it has no slide out. I hate that useless garbage. And no i haven't looked up the phone yet to check.

stonedatheist

Distinguished
May 13, 2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Why no LTE?! Epic failure.

Well, this ensures that i won't splurge and will have the willpower to wait for Kal-El

Status
Not open for further replies.