Email setup help cell phone

SpaceGhost92

Honorable
Jan 9, 2014
I am trying to setup an email on my phone, it's already existent, but the phone only has hotmail and gmail and stuff like that, Hotmail doesn't exist for Microsoft anymore.

When I put outlook all kinds of questions follow that I don't know the answer to like its a business email or something. What should I do? My email is only personal, and it's for outlook.com the website not the other pne you can use gmail and the such through.

Questions range from "what's the outgoing and incoming mail server?"
"What is the outgoing and incoming port?"
What the APN is, and what 'type' it is, like POP3 and IMAP4.

Please help?

Solution
For outlook.com its

imap-mail.outlook.com for imap (Where your messages are Synced) use SSL and port 993
pop-mail.outlook.com for Pop use SSL and port 995 (Just downloads the email to your phone. No syncing is involved)
smtp-mail.outlook.com for the SMTP Use SSL/TLS and Port 587 for best results when working on different internet connections.

drtweak

Honorable
Sep 17, 2012
For outlook.com its

imap-mail.outlook.com for imap (Where your messages are Synced) use SSL and port 993
pop-mail.outlook.com for Pop use SSL and port 995 (Just downloads the email to your phone. No syncing is involved)
smtp-mail.outlook.com for the SMTP Use SSL/TLS and Port 587 for best results when working on different internet connections.

Solution