every time i log into dayt.se it says threat blocked how to fix

toneboy777

Commendable
May 5, 2016
i open up dayt.se avast brings up threat blocked .then as soon as i go to watch something from the page it says it has timed out... i have scanned avast still no solution ...

Solution

The fix would be to stop going to that site. Not sure what you are looking for as a fix. The issue is not that Avast it telling you it blocked a threat, the issue is that you keep going to a site that has that thread.

If you walk into a firing range and you get shot a few times, wouldn't the solution be "don't walk into the firing range"?

stucky

Commendable
May 3, 2016
Is that the only site that this happens with? I've never used this before but have heard recommendations: http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/
You can check if it is the site or if it's a problem your end.
You could try clearing your browser history, cache and cookies. Check the date and time on your computer are correct.
Do you get the same result using different browsers?

The fix would be to stop going to that site. Not sure what you are looking for as a fix. The issue is not that Avast it telling you it blocked a threat, the issue is that you keep going to a site that has that thread.

If you walk into a firing range and you get shot a few times, wouldn't the solution be "don't walk into the firing range"?

Solution