Facebook Movie Tops Box Office; 97% RT Score

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhaberle

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2008
[citation][nom]the_krasno[/nom]I will never see this movie. As I plan to go on my entire life without seeing Avatar.[/citation]
You mean pocahontas.

Darkerson

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
I kinda expected this movie to do so-so or flop. I guess I was wrong. Doubt I'll change my mind on watching it, either way.

jonnyboyC

Distinguished
May 11, 2009
Personally thought it was actually alot better then i thought didn't think they could make an interesting movie about something i use everyday

ericburnby

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
[citation][nom]the_krasno[/nom]I will never see this movie. As I plan to go on my entire life without seeing Avatar.[/citation]
And you will never own products from xxxx or yyyy either.

Yet you'll undoubtedly be able to form an opinion of them anyway and post it on Tom's.

ryanjm

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2007
You people talking shit about this movie are comical. It's one of the best of the year, easily. Incredibly entertaining and an interesting take on the creation of something that almost everyone under 30 uses.

hispeed120

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2008
[citation][nom]xantek24[/nom]what's facebook?[/citation]
Did you mean, "what is a facebook?" Lol, I kid.

Also, wtf is up with all the spam lately?

Assmar

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
[citation][nom]the_krasno[/nom]Or The Last Samurai. Or Dances with Wolves. Or... (?)[/citation]
Titanic for me.

But this movie kind of stole the new Wall Street's thunder dinnit? Essentially it IS Wall Street II.

G

What is it with you people that think that, because something is popular, it can't be worth watching? What a stupid philosophy. The only person you hurt is yourself! Like everything, some popular movies are great - Titanic, Star Wars, for example... And some suck, like American Beauty, and There's Something About Mary...

Get your arrogant asses off your high horses. You are no better than the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS