Fisher Pricer Reveals Kid-friendly DVR and Video Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

LORD_ORION

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2007
Phisher Pricier....
Remember when toys were made out of metal?

I've seen Apple products last longer in the hands of young kids compared to the crap this company turns out.

Apple Troll Master

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011
[citation][nom]LORD_ORION[/nom]Phisher Pricier....Remember when toys were made out of metal?I've seen Apple products last longer in the hands of young kids compared to the crap this company turns out.[/citation]

That's because Apple makes the Fisher Price of computers. Overpriced crap.....
My screen name says it all. =)

bucknutty

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2010
I gave my son one of the kid tuff cameras. He is 3 and beats the poor thing to death. It is now about a year old it was left on the trunk of our car once and fell off at around 30 mph, it was left in the rain for 3 days, and it still works. The pictures looked terrible from day 1 but the thing still works.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
I'd not want my toddler play with kiddy game machines etc.
First let them get used to the touch of a book. Let them learn how to read.
THAN they can get a computer etc.

But it is so much easier to stuff some blinking buzzing gizmo into they peanut butter covered little fingers so they 'shut up' and you can sit back and watch Sports Center. :)

felixenfeu

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2011
Another gadget so parents can put their time somewhere else than with their childrens... Can't child play with barbies, toy cars, lego, teddy bear, books, whatever nowadays, or just play with their parents? I don't really see any appeal or usefulness to this device.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]felixenfeu[/nom]Another gadget so parents can put their time somewhere else than with their childrens... Can't child play with barbies, toy cars, lego, teddy bear, books, whatever nowadays, or just play with their parents? I don't really see any appeal or usefulness to this device.[/citation]

Absolutely correct !
It's like the car commercials where the family is driving thru the countryside and all the kids watch is some stupid Disney film on the car's DVD player. Make them look out the window instead, chances are they see something interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.